Find out how your personal details are handled as well as how to opt out of marketing communications.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The purposes of the processing are specified below:
- Management of reservations made by users regarding any of the apartments managed by CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L., both through the website and by telephone, email or any other communication channel, in accordance with Article 6.1 a) and 6.1 b) of the RGPD.
- Management of the different requests raised by the user through our customer service, in accordance with article 6.1 a) of the RGPD.
- Responding to the different requests raised by the user through our Contact Form, in accordance with article 6.1 a) of the RGPD.
- Receiving applications for the different job offers, in accordance with article 6.1 a) of the RGPD.
- Sending commercial communications, promotions and offers with the user’s explicit consent that will be required in each of the web forms, in accordance with article 6.1 a) of the RGPD.
- Video Surveillance of the perimeter of the facilities, as well as common elements to ensure security, in accordance with Article 6.1.f) of the RGPD.
CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L. has a Record of Processing Activities where each and every one of the processing activities carried out as data controller are detailed.
To learn more about the Record of Processing Activities, you can contact CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L. through any of the channels identified.
- How long do we store your personal data?
In each treatment the data will be kept during the maintenance of established relationships and, subsequently, during the applicable legal periods and the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of data. When the processing is based on consent, the data will be kept until the consent is revoked or until the suppression of the data is requested.
CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L. only requests those data that are necessary for each treatment, consequently, the non-communication of the data will imply not being able to provide the requested services or maintain the established relationships.
- What are the rights of the affected parties?
We hereby inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data to know which data are being processed;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, whenever this is possible;
- Right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for processing the data appears doubtful, in which case, we may store the data for the bringing of or defense against complaints.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis qualifying us for such processing is a legitimate interest. CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L. will stop processing your data except where it has a compelling legitimate interest, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis qualifying us to process such data is your consent.
- Right not to be the object of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data that cause legal consequences or affect you in a similar way, except where such a decision is required to sign or implement a contract, is authorized by law or based on your consent.
Such rights may be exercised freely by the party concerned, and where applicable their representative, through a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by written communication with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L., Calle Mestre Garí 13, 07740, Es Mercadal (Menorca). In both cases providing a copy of your ID card.
Further to the above rights, the party concerned is entitled to withdraw the consent granted at any time without the withdrawal of such consent affecting the legality of processing prior to the withdrawal of such consent. CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L. may continue processing the data of the party concerned to the extent permitted by law.
The party concerned is reminded that they may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD, www.aepd.es) if they do not agree with the attention received concerning their rights.
- Communication of data
We may share your data with third party service providers who process data on behalf of CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L. with whom we have established the conditions and requirements to use the personal data in a contract and with the public authorities to comply with legal obligations affecting specific processing.
- What security measures have we implemented?
CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L. undertakes to comply with its duty of secrecy of the personal data and its duty to store such data and adopt all measures necessary to avoid alteration, loss and unauthorized processing or use, in accordance with the contents of applicable legislation.
CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L. has implemented appropriate security, technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether resulting from human action or the natural or physical environment, in accordance with the contents of applicable legislation.
CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L. website may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L. For this reason, CASTELL DE SANTA AGUEDA, S.L. does not guarantee, nor accept liability for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truth or current relevance of the content on such websites or their privacy practices.
Please, before providing personal information to such third-party websites, take into account that their compliance with regard to data protection may differ from our own.